- Must be 18+ years old to adopt a cat & 21+ years old to adopt a dog
- Must have positive vet check
- All pets in the home must be up-to-date on vaccines & spayed/neutered unless medically excused with vet note
- Renters must show proof of pet policy lease
- Potential adopter must reply within 24 hours once notified or our adoption counselors will contact the next eligible applicant
- Must have animal spayed/neutered when adopted or by 6 months of age. (This may be extended to 1 year of age for large breed dogs if provided with a vet note.)
How Much Does It Cost to Adopt?
- Under 1 year old = $400
- Dogs 1 – 8 years old = $350
- Senior Dogs 8+ years old = $250
Discount: -$100 for 2 dogs
* $60 Spay/Neuter Deposit included in dog adoption fee.
- Under 1 year old = $150
- Cats 1 year old – 8 years old = $125
- Senior Cats 8+ years old = $100
Discount: -$50 on 2 cats
* $40 Spay/Neuter Deposit included in cat adoption fee.
*If not altered prior to adoption due to age or health constraints, spay/neuter procedures are covered 100% by Happy Paws Haven Co. ONLY when coordinated by HPHC in advance with one of our approved veterinarians. Should Adopter choose to use their own vet, HPHC will refund the respective Deposit amount listed above upon receipt of proof of spay/neuter.
Adoption fees are used for the care of the animal, primarily veterinary expenses such as vaccines, testing, sterilization, and medications. Additional funds are used for supplies and go toward our extensive medical cases involving specialized surgeries, etc.
Our Available Pets
Didn’t find your next furry companion with us today? That’s okay. Sign up below to stay in touch! We’ll send out notifications when new rescue animals join us.
If you can’t wait, please check out other adoptable animals on Petfinder.com.