- Must be 21 years old
- Must have positive vet check
- All pets in the home must be up-to-date on vaccines & spayed/neutered unless medically excused with vet note
- Renters must show proof of pet policy lease
- Potential adopter must reply within 24 hours once notified or our adoption counselors will contact the next eligible applicant
- Must have animal fixed when adopted or by 6 months of age.
How Much Does Adopting Cost?
Discount: -$100 on 2 dogs
- Under 1 year old = $400
- Dogs 1 – 8 years old = $350
- Senior Dogs 8+ years old = $250
Discount: -$50 on 2 cats
- Under 1 year old = $150
- Cats 1 year old – 8 years old = $125
- Senior Cats 8+ years old = $100
Note: Adoption fees go towards the care of the animal (shots, getting them fixed) and any leftover goes to our special needs and medical babies.
Didn’t find your fur-ever friend with us today? That’s okay. Please sign up below to stay in touch and we’ll send out notifications when new animals join us that are available to go home with their next best friend!
If you can’t wait, check out the other animals out there on Petfinder.